Clownfish Voice Changer App for PC, Windows 11/10 Free Download
You may accomplish it with the use of Clownfish Voice Changer. It’s a straightforward but useful tool that you can use for free to mask and alter the tone of your voice using a variety of audio effects and presets. It is a flexible programme that you may use to have fun or accomplish some serious work because it also has a music player. And we’ll discover how to obtain it now.
About Clownfish Voice Changer App
With only a few clicks, the free Clownfish Voice Changer App for PC may alter the tone of your voice. Before any sound is transferred to any other chat or recording programme you are using, it is designed to work at the system level. This entails that you may use your newly modified voice in any of your preferred chat applications, including Skype and Viber, as well as inside voice chat rooms for video games on Steam, Discord, and other voice chat services.
Clownfish has a very straightforward user interface that allows access to all of its special features, making it simple to use. With straightforward controls for manipulating the playlist, simple volume control, and a text area that enables you to add audio and video stream from the internet, the programme also works well with your personal music playlist. Users may also access a voice assistant through a different window that also has a text field and voice selection choices.
The Functionality of Clownfish Voice Changer App
A Phenom to change your voice
Clownfish Voice Changer 64 bit includes a number of services that can change the way you engage with audio chat or voice recording sessions on your PC in addition the voice-changing technology that depends on a variety of pre-built presets and a user-configurable voice pitch scale. This includes the adaptable music player, which can add authentic noises to your microphone recordings, the helpful voice assistant, which can speak text, and the user-friendly Sound Player, which can play various sounds (including ones you’ve created yourself) when you hit a hotkey. The Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugin standards is also compatible with the app.
Comes in both 32 & 64 Bit
It’s crucial to note that the 64bit version of Clownfish Voice Changer cannot be installed on a 32bit version of Windows OS. The application is available in both 32bit and 64bit installation packages. The programme will just require a quick installation before it is usable. It is advised to launch the application in Administrator mode and to disable all Enhancements in the Windows Sound drivers in order to ensure that it has all required rights.
Installing Clownfish technology on the capture equipment of your choosing is necessary to benefit from it. Simply remove Clownfish if you want to return to your sound card’s normal settings. You might also need to replace your audio driver software in some uncommon circumstances.\
A Clean UI
Clownfish VoiceChanger’s main interface is easy to use and gives users quick access to the app’s primary capabilities. The Voice Changer section, which has readymade presets and a slider for a custom pitch, is the main feature of the software. The song listing, buttons for easy playlist management, music volume control, and text input for adding an online video/audio stream are all included in the music playlist window. A distinct UI window with a voice picker and a text field is used to access the voice assistant.
Features of the Clownfish Voice Changer App
- The package offers more than 14 voice effects.
- With improved audio controls, it features a music player that is available. These settings can be used to govern and regulate the program’s background music in order to influence how the user interacts with the product as a whole.
- On-platform noises that are built in.
- Support for Virtual Studio Technology plugins.
- Users only need to keep clicking next while the programme is installed, making the installation process simple. The product must be able to utilise the device’s microphone setting once it has been installed.
- For customers who require a virtual assistant, the programme also offers a voice assistant that effortlessly converts text to speech. has a variety of virtual assistant voice choices.
- Using the programme safely on Discord, Skype, TeamSpeak, Mumble, Viber, Ekiga, Jitsi, or Hangouts is also possible.
- Version 0.93’s base software download file size is 552.98 KB. There are several extra software packages required for complete use in addition to the extremely modest basic software programme.
- Shark Labs are the creators of this product for Windows users.
Things to Think About Before Installing the app
Despite being a reasonably simple programme to use, Clownfish Voice Changer still requires a computer system that can run it efficiently and is compatible with the application. Fortunately, Clownfish does not drain the power from your computer while it is active. Clownfish must be operated through a third-party programme while streaming, thus that will consume some of your system’s resources. You must also take the energy consumption of the video game being played and your streaming programme into account. It is recommended to have a PC with a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows installed for the system requirements. Of course, you need also make sure that your microphone is functional.
Pros and Cons of Clownfish Voice Changer App
- many effects that alter the voice
- Simple to use
- Simple synchronisation across many apps
- It’s simple to add music to a scene.
- compatible with a variety of gadgets.
- It might be challenging for less tech-savvy people to work on the configuration settings because they are rather complex.
FAQs of Clownfish Voice Changer App
How do I get my sound card’s settings back?
Most of the time, Clownfish should behave as it did before you removed it. If something goes wrong, you may, however, replace your audio driver software.
Why does the voice changer not function even if installation was successful?
Navigate to the recording devices after the audio settings. Choose Properties by doing a right-click on the microphone. If there is a “Enhancements” tab in the dialogue, select it.
Why would the installation of Clownfish Voice Changer App for Windows fail on my computer fail?
Make sure you obtained the appropriate installation package for the Windows version you are using. Launch the system diagnostic tool to check the version of your system. To launch the tool, use Windows + R to bring up the run dialogue box, then type Dxdiag.